Team Fantasme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fantasme roleplay

+4
Shadowless-Fox
Solarcharm
Hawkstar888
kitsunilla
8 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Team Fantasme roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Team Fantasme roleplay

Post  chili19 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:28 am

he looked at him. "no need to be scared of me. i won't harm you." he said and smiled at him again. "don't be scared of the way i look." he then added.
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Milo glanced up at him "Many have said that to me, none have kept their word" exept Ordu he thought silently. The name sliced through him like a sword and made his heart melt. Quickly he looked back at the ground and added "and i'm not afraid of the way you look..............."
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Once harvestmoon put the plants away she left the cave silently. She needed a break from everything. She decided to go to her favorite spot, the forest. she pushed through the now calming blizzard to the forest. she was just taking a walk by the great tree when she heard a growl behind her. she turned around to see what it was when a strong force rammed her into a tree. she yelped in suprise and fell down. she looked up at her attacker when her eyes widened. Three Mightyenas stood over her. her eyes widened in fear as one dove for her. se felt it's white teeth grab her scruf and throw her in the air. She yelped in pain again as she landed on the forest floor and the mightyenas started attacking her again. She didn't fight. This always happened to her. she started to shake in worry and she felt her head go light at the blood loss. She realized with terror that they were going to kill her! she tried to runaway but was hit onto the ground with a paw slammed on her back.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Snowy stopped wacking the abomasnow something didn't feel right.The blizzards ending too soon.Snowy thought.Then she heard moons yelp.Snowy ran over to where she heard moons yelp. she saw the attackers three huge mightyenas. THEIR TRYING TO KILL! Snowy couldn't believe it. This is bad! she thought.I should go get help but i might be too late... Snowy thought about this for only a sec then she headbutt the mightyena that had her by the scruff. PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE! Snowy snarled.
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:22 am

right when something seemed to get the mightyena off of her Moon blacked out.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:07 pm

The mighteyena who Snowy had attack seem to be the leader. What do u think ur doing pep squeak! Snarled the leader of the Mighteyenas.Snowy ignore the threat in his growl.Why are u trying to kill her! Snowy demanded. THIS IS MY TERRITORY NOW! he yelled. But don't u have ur own territory? Snowy asked.Tsk my name is Blackfang too many things happen. Lakes are drying up Stantler are pretty much all gone are pack members dieing of sickness we need better land. He said. SO UR GOING TO KILL FOR IT! Snowy yelled at him. Survival is all that matters and plus different looking pokemon are weak and should just be put out of there misery.Blackfang said coldly.Snowy stared at him with disbelief. SO NOW THAT U KNOW BOTH OF U CAN REST IN PEACE! Blackfang yelled and charged at Snowy with huge fangs preparing to sank into her neck. Snowy dodged but by only a inch away.The two other mightyenas quickly went in action and they both whammed Snowy with their big paws.Snowy lost her breath and fell to the ground on her back with her belly showing submissively. One of the mightyenas who was named Blackfoot let out a howl of triumph quickly took the chance and was going to rip at Snowys belly. But right when Blackfoot was about to Snowy suddenly got up and whammed his skull with a headbutt. Blood came from Blackfoots and Snowys mouth. Then there was a cracking noise. Blackfoot backed away and howled in pain. His skull actually cracked from the impact of the headbutt! THATS IT! yelled Blackfang and suddenly bit Snowys right hind leg and tossed her hard on the ground. Snowy let out a yelp of pain that filled the sky.
ooc~ srry this is long '^^
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Harvestmoon felt a shiver go through her. she opened her eyes and found herself standing in the middle of a pitch black area. She looked around and saw creatures flying bye, glowing in a way. One that was small and pink stopped in front of her, staring at her with glowing blue eyes. it said "Mew!" before flying off with the other pokemon around her. "What are you guys?" she asked quietly. she had never seen anything like them before. "Where did you come from?" the pokemon stopped flying around her and turned to look at her. Some looked angry while others looked sad. "Who are all of you?" as she asked this wuestion they faded from sight. "Wait! You never answered my questions!" another chill went down her body and she was on the ground again. her eyes opened slightly as she caught a glimpse of snowy being thrown into the air. "Snowy? Snowy!" she struggled to try and stand. once she did she tackled the mightyena. a different mightyena grabbed her scruff and chcked her at a tree. another crack was heard as she yelped. her leg broke as it contacted the tree. More blood seepedout. before she blacked out again she said, "Snowy! run..." then once again, everything went dark.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:55 pm

he looekd ta Milo. "but i have yet to break a promise." he said slowly but backed away some from the scared eevee. "if you need anything let me know." he said and smiled again. he then turend away and walked back into teh snow storm. then it ended too soon. he folded out his wings and flew off high into the air. the night sky. the air were cold still and his breathe formed a cloud around his mouth. a faint sound made him look down. deep down there a fight was started. he saw the red Houndur known as Moon and the white Zigzagoon known as Snowy. he gasped out as he saw that it was a pack of Mightyena that attacked them. he knew that he would never be able to attack them all in a direct attack. "better use Metronome." he said to him self and started to wagg his arms. they shone up and he put them out as to wait for whatever attack he was going to use. his wings started to glow and then he send away a Silver wind attack right at the Mightyena. the attack hit anyone not being able to get away, that mean that even Moon got hit by the attack. lightly. "oh shit..." Peck said and used Wish to help Moon heal faster.
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Snowy looked at moon and was happy she was ok. (but im not gonna run away again) she thought. When Blackfang knocked out Moon again snowy was pissed. HOW DARE U! Snowy yelled but then a silverwind landed on the mightyenas. The Mightyenas where surprised by the attack. Blackfoot was knocked out. Snowy looked up to see Peck. Am I glad to see him.said Snowy who started waving at peck. Snowy wasn't paying attention and suddenly she felt fangs grip her and lift her up from the ground. Blackfang started flinging Snowys body into trees.Snowy heard the snap of trees and some other kind of snap which she guessed where her ribs.Snowy saw her gloves. they were all bloody and a huge paw suddenly whacked her head and everything went for a second. Snowy was in a huge forest of snow.she was half the size she is now.She was on a rock talking to a linoone that had a black hat on.So snow.said the Linoone. How are u today? The linoone asked.Im good grandpa.said Snow said happily.Snow did u know that they say every pokemon has a legendary pokemon that represents them.Really?ask Snow with wide eyes.yep.he said.Well ummm then whats mine? Snow asked. Snow do u know why we named u Snow?he asked. Snow shook her head no.Did u know this forest use to be a dessert?he asked.Snowys eyes went wide she couldn't think of this place of ice once being a dessert. All pokemon had a place that match them accept for the pokemon who liked the cold.One day they say a bird of Ice felt sad to see the pokemon that were found of snow so sad so they say the bird spread its wings and landed in this area turning the whole place into ice and snow.he said. Snowys tail was wagging at the thought of a bird made of ice. U were born on the same night we think it happened so we named u Snow and I think the bird represents u.He finished.Snowy woke up still being flinged at trees like a rag doll.The other Mightyena did a shadowball at peck.
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Milo stared as he went. Could he trust him? Many pokemon had said that but they had all betrayed him. Something felt different this time. Squinting, he rushed into the snow, trying to keep an eye on Peck but soon lost sight of him. As he ran he bacame aware of a scruffle not to far away. Yelling, growling, snarling. It was a fight! As soon as he got near he darted into a bush and peeked out, He stared at the horror in front of him and sank lower into the bush.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:57 pm

"SNOWY!!" he yelled out as the Zigzagoon were thrown away. he then looked at the Mightyena. "how dare you!" he yelled at them. he then saw the Shadow ball attack get hrown at him from all angles. he didn't move away and just let the attacks hit him. but they didn't do him a thing, not even a scratch. "hehe...i'm part normal pokemon...ghost attacks can't hit me." he laughed ta them. he then did a new Metronome but this time it became the quite useless attack Attract. and it hit the alpha Mightyena that fell in love with Peck. she ten turned to teh rest of the pack. "don't attack!" she growled at them.
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Milo almost laughed when the metranome turned to attract. A mightyena turned and noticed him. It let out a growl but stayed put. The eevee had to admire it's loyalty. It looked like it wanted to rip his skin off.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Snowy couldnt help but let out a giggle but then stopped that voice sounded familiar then again the name sounded familiar too.Then she had it! Blackfang, Blackfoot and Blacktail. Blackfang! Snowy suddenly said.Blackfang looked at her Snowy was still in her mouth.Its me Snowy remember the one your sister Wave became friends with.Snowy said.Blackfang dropped her. Is that really u Snow? she asked.Yep ^^.said Snowy Its good to see u .said Blackfang. I have a question Snowy.umm what is it?Snowy asked. Whos that cutie up there? She said with hearts for eyes.O_0' .said Snowy
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:58 pm

ooc not to bother you but moon's fainted from blood lose and still bleeding! bic
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:18 pm

hmmm I think im forgetting something O_0.said Snowy.Its on the tip of my toungue...OMG MOON!Snowy said.Snowy went over to moon.Peck come down here! Snowy yelled.
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:41 pm

With the danger seeming to pass Milo darted out of the safety of the bushes and over to Snowy and Moon.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 pm

eh?said Snowy.Milo is that u!? Snowy said with a waggy tail. Quick help me i dont know if we should move her back into the cave or if we should just help her wounds here. Snowy said with worry.But all I know is shes losing blood fast.Snowy said with panic.
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:53 pm

i is now bored... i am stuck until i get blood to stop coming out... TT-TT bic
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Milo's mind drifted back to his training with Ordu. The pikachu was showing him a way to stop his cut from bleeding. Milo's snapped into action. That's it! He whipped around to Snowy. "We need cobwebs" he said quickly "press them into the wounds untell they stop bleeding".
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Snowy ran over to a tree (that was not broken) and took a spinaraks web from the tree.The spinarak wasn't very happy about that.Snowy ran back to harvestmoon and began to put the cobwebs were the bleeding was worse.Dose that look good Milo?Snowy asked.
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Milo nodded "Good. Once the bleeding stops we'll move her to the cave to see what else we can do".
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Roger that rubber duck XD.said Snowy happily..... two minutes later.Im bored DX.said Snowy in a whinny voice is there anything else to do?she asked
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:43 am

Milo sighed. How did he get himself into these messes?
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:22 am

Peck sighed and landed. the Mightyena came to him and licked him. "why did it have to be attract?" he said to him self and then walked over to Moon. the Mightyena followed him in a love mood. he sighed and closed his eyes. he then made a Wish and hoped that it would be enough to save Moon. he then turend to the love struck Mightyena again. "please ma'am. i just happened to do the wrong attack on you. it will soon..." he didn't get further as the female alpha licked him.
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Moon whimpered as she started to wake. "Wh-where am i?" she asked in a daze. she felt so confused. all she knew was she was in lots of pain.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum