Team Fantasme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fantasme roleplay

+4
Shadowless-Fox
Solarcharm
Hawkstar888
kitsunilla
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Team Fantasme roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fantasme roleplay

Post  Hawkstar888 Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Harvestmoon started to feel bad. "I'm sorry if i scared you two. I was just suprised to find one, now two, pokemon in my cave. It's fine if you stay i guess." she hated being mean and scary. she usually was very shy. "My name's Harvestmoon."
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  kitsunilla Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Acknowledging Milo, she gave a curt nod, and turned to the zigzagoon. "And your name?" she asked, trying to sound kinder than before.
kitsunilla
kitsunilla

http://www.vampireumbreon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:32 pm

ja my names Snowy. she gave a polite bow only to slip.ow. and whats your name she asked.

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  kitsunilla Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:54 pm

"...Tasja. It's nice to meet you, I guess." She continued her way into the cave, shook off the snow on her fur, and sat down. Without noticing, she started to stare vaguely at the cave wall, lost in her thoughts.
kitsunilla
kitsunilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:30 pm

o_o (creepy) umm maybe i should just go. said snowy '^_^ Her ears pricked eh? whats that paper ur holding?

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:41 pm

As tiger kept going in the direction on the sounds and voices he could they were getting louder "hmmm i must be close........but i wonder what is there..."he mumbled to himself and kept walking through the endless blizzared
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Milo shifted uncomfortably. He wasn't sure whether to dash out the cave into the snowstorm or if he could manage to stay in the cave unnoticed.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:39 am

harvestmoon decied to let the three new guests get comfy. she had to find food anyways. she knew of a small cave, to small to live in though, that held berries. "Uhh, go ahead and get comfortable. im going to go fetch some food." with that she turned and jumped into the blizzard.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:58 am

Milo watched as she went. He couldn't help but be a bit surprized at the pokemon's offer. Begining to get more nervous he trudged to a corner of the cave and curled up, wrapping his tails around his body.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  kitsunilla Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Tasja's head snapped towards Harvestmoon. She watched her leave, until her fiery red fur was no longer visible. Sighing, she lay down, protectively placing a paw on her letter.
kitsunilla
kitsunilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:41 pm

(Sweet free food XD) Snowy thought (but its from a houndour so i should be careful) she also thought. Snowy was now really curious about the letter.But she first looked at the eevee.*stare* eh umm Milo was it? Its nice to meet u.Then she looked back at Tasja........umm im not being rude but why would a vulpix be in such a cold place? cause most of the ones I met like hot places.

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Milo gave a slight nod to Snowy and wrapped his tails tighter around his body.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  kitsunilla Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:28 am

"I was invited to a Council meeting." Tasja said, "If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be near this Arceus-forsaken place. No offense to you, of course. It looks like you're used to this kind of weather." She added.

She glanced at the mouth of the cave. "When do you think she'll be back? The houndour, I mean."
kitsunilla
kitsunilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:07 pm

eh! The Councils near by! But y here and how come u.......o i see ur a replacement or something if ninetails got killed. (absol what are you planing!) she thought o and well im really a traveler to tell truth so I don't live here or anywhere but i do like the cold. But when wil that houndour be back ( I HAVEN'T EATEN IN 5 DAYS) she thought ^^ but im sure shes fine after all she is a houndour.

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Harvestmoon finally found the little place filled with berries. how do i carry all of these back? harvestmoon sighed. then an idea popped into her mind. she grabbed a big peice of bark off of a nearby tree. she loaded it with a ton of berries. she pushed the little sleigh back, which was easier then before because she was going wiith the wind. once she reached the cave she smiled werily. "Dig in." she then drug herself over to the wall and curled up. she was tired after traveling throught the storm.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Milo hesitated for a moment then walked slowly towards the food. He sniffed it causiously then gobbled some down as if he hadn't eaten in days.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Snowy stared at the food..*stare* she crept over and gave the berry's a sniff they smelled really good Snowy licked her lips but then looked at the houndour. Snowy closed her eyes ta think..........................IVE GOT IT! she yelled she grabbed most of the berrys then she went outside and took three slices of bark (and took the bark Harvestmoon used) she put an even amount of berries onto each slice of bark. then she said 'Ill be write back" and then she zoomed off

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Snowy came back with odd herbs and leaves. She began to put an even amount into each piece of bark. Then she started chopping the food up. When she was done she said "Tadaa! XD its fruit salad with energy and filling herbs that i unberryed get it unberryed XD ha ha.......ill shut up now. She gave everyone a slice of bark (that had an even amount of food) to everyone and put one in front of houndour.....she got her own slice of bark and began to eat.

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:43 pm

tiger was closer then ever he was a couple tail lenghs away from the cave "h-h-here" he said shivering, as he walked up to the cave and peered into the cave wondering what and who was here
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Snowy saw the shinx and suddenly yelled 'OMG ITS A STALKER'

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  kitsunilla Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 pm

"Fruit salad..." said Tasja quietly, almost to herself. She sniffed it, and hesitantly licked it. Upon tasting it, she immediately wolfed it down, licking the bark when she was finished.

After Snowy had announced the "stalker", Tasja's head shot up, and she noticed the shinx, shivering just outside of the cave. "Doesn't look much like a stalker," she mumbled, observing the newcomer.
kitsunilla
kitsunilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:52 pm

Tiger gave an annoyed look "S-s-s-tt-talker!? w--w-w-what do u mean!?!?!" tiger stameredly snaped freezing but really annoyed and confused at that comment
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:56 pm

U know what. I think ur right Tasja she looks cold though should we let her in or will she kill us?

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:58 pm

suddenly a look of anger came onto the shinx face "d-d-did u-u j-j-ust cc-call m-m a-a- g-g-g-irl!?!?!??!?
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:00 am

o_0 ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down