Team Fantasme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fantasme roleplay

+4
Shadowless-Fox
Solarcharm
Hawkstar888
kitsunilla
8 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Team Fantasme roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Team Fantasme roleplay

Post  Hawkstar888 Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:54 am

Harvestmoon blushed. "Oh,umm... do you know the two things i gave the kirla? im outta those. i am just going to get some. ill be fine! just get some sleep, okay?" she gave a little smile then tried to walkk past Tiger again.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:35 am

Its ok I know what u gave her! Tiger said in a snappy voice.Im going! he said sternly and thats that! he said and ran out of the cave
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 am

he looekd after the shinx as it ran out and shrugged. "today's youngligs...always on the run..." he said and shook his head. that he had healed the kirlia with Wish seemed to have gone unnoticed. he still sat against the wall and looked around. he looked to the eevee. that one seemed to be scared or so. he was not sure. he then felt over his blue beak and looked away from the rest.
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:44 pm

I dont think u should oh whatever! said Snowy.Snowy was in a bit of a bad mood now .Snowy stared at Peck. I can tell u have seen a lot she said with those red eyes of hers staring deep into him.But u r searching for something am I right? she said then went to sleep
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:55 pm

"uh!" tiger spat when he was far enough away "my stomics killing me...." think back to when he was talking to the harvestmoon "UH! well w/e i have to find those herbs now..." tigers nose began searching through the snow for there scent
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:42 am

he looked at Snowy and then away. she had already fallen asleep again without him being able to answer. yes he was looking for something. or someone to be exact. he had his little mission of his own to find his dad. he had heard of a blue beaked spearow from his mum, that's why he has a blue beak him self, and now he felt old and strong enough to go look for him. he just shrugged the words off him and yawned some.
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  nina-chan5202 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:18 pm

when the wish finally started to take affect she got up "unnnnnn" she moaned she sat and started to panic "where am i?! who are you?! where's vent?! AM I IN HEAVEN!?" she said as the panic attack started.

nina~
nina-chan5202
nina-chan5202

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:51 am

He got up and walked over to her. "It's alright." he said calmly. "I think you're among friends here. No need to worry." he did everything her could to calm her down so that she wouldn't hurt her self by accident.
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:31 pm

harvestmoon jumped when the kirla started yelling. she felt tired, lonely, crowded and wasnt used to yelling. she sighed and to the kirla. "Dont worry. a ganger brought you then disappeared sort of. but your safe." she left the main cave into the herb pile cave again.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Snowy let out a whimper. She was having a bad dream.....A ring of many red glowing eyes and snarls surrounded them."Theirs too many of them"! Said a poochyena that was wearing a green/blue scarf with her ears bend down and her tail between her legs. "Relax Wave".Said a Azumarill with black splotches. "will kick there butts"! said Azumarill with a lot of confidence.Right Snowy? She asked.Snowy looked at Abosl who said nothing, but then a houndour appeared from the circle. He had one eye, he had big evil grin. He opened his mouth and said "AM I IN HEAVAN"! Snowy woke up from the Kirlas cry. Only to see Peck calming her down. Is she ok? Snowy ask Peck
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:12 am

he looked at Snowy. "i sure hope that she will. i'm not good around those that feel sad and down. i feel worse my self if i must be around those that are sad." he told her and walked over to her. "i'm a happines pokemon you know." he said and looked at her then back at the kirlia. "i just hope i can made anyone in here happy again so i don't have to leave."
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Snowy stared at Peck, she was about to say something sharp when a flash back came in her mind. eh? said Snowy in the flash back. Whats wrong Wave? asked Snowy talking to the poochyena with the blue/green scarf. Snowy I know its hard but I think u should start trusting others besides me,Cloud and Absol. said Wave.But its hard. said Snowy sadly. They always seem sad. Snowy added.Thats because ur not letting them in,life is short we should try to enjoy every minute and try not to dwell in self pitty when bad things happen. said Wave with eyes gleaming....Snowy looked at peck and said maybe Moon (aka harvestmoon) knows a herb that could calm her down a little. Snowy thought of the houndour with one eye but quickly put the image in the back of her mind. (Harvestmoon is nicer) she reminded herself.......ILLL GO GET HER! SNOWY YELLED RANDOMLY. She ran over to Harvestmoon. Moon can I ask ya a question? said Snowy.
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Harvestmoon jumped as snowy popped into the smaller cave. "Oh, uh... sure. come on in." she was confused. why did snowy, the one she senced was the one who trusted her the least, want to talk to her and about what?
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:49 pm

U may already know this but I don't trust u one bit because ur a houndour.She said tightening her fist with cold eyes.Houndours and houndooms took all that I loved away from me.Snowy said with a tear in her eye.Ur probably from the same pack,they don't like others who r different but who knows.She said her eyes soften .But I'm going to open myself up to trust u.I want to be ur friend.She said smiling while wiping the tear from her eye. O_O um I think I was suppose to ask u something but I cant remember. She sad a couple of minutes later.
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Harvestmoon smiled slightly. "Thanks."
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:00 pm

tiger finally finds herbs and goes to get them when suddenly an Abomasnow stomped out of no where "WHY ARE U ON MY TERRIORY!" it roared tiger glared and said "i need those herbs" "well to bad there mine!" it growls " no there not.." tiger growled back "YUSH YUSH THEY ARE!!" it roared "no U LIE! UUU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" tiger yelled
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

the abomasnow tryed slashing at tiger but missed which in turn tiger swung around in a hiss "WHAT ARE U DOING!?" he yelled "OUT OF MY TERRITORY!" the snow thing yelled "NO I NEED THOSE HERBS!" tiger hissed and tigers tail let out huge black sparks and suddenly whamed his tail at the abomasnow making a huge spark but the the abomasnow blocked the spark with his big arm which made a huge black light go up into the sky
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:33 am

Peck sighed. "i go outside..." he just said and left. the snowstorm were still heavy ouside and he couldn't fly just yet. instead he walked and could just barely see the road infront of him. he just kept on walking till he heard an argument. curiosly he walked to there and saw the black and grey shinx with a. "...a living christmas tree!?" he shouted out in surprice. he then looekd at the shinx again and back at the Abasnow. "umm...excuse me sir. very sorry for bothering you at this hour. i know you must be very angry with us being here. but, sir, you see there is one very sick pokemon in a cave far from here that would feel much better if it got the herbs." he said politely and added a slight bow. "we didn't come here to steal from you. we didn't know this belonged to someone." he then added and bowed again. "once again sir we are very very sorry." he also hoped this would settle the Abasnow down some.
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:29 pm

When Harvestmoon heard a loud noise and peck rush out of the cave she raced out. when she got where Peck and Tiger was she slowed down. when she saw who they were arguing with she smiled. An Abomasnow was standing there, fuming. "Hey Blizzard." the Abomasnow turned at her before relaxing a bit. "Moon, who are these pokemon on MY territory?" he growled. Moon looked calmly in his eyes, "They are two of my guests. They were trying to get some herbs for me." Blizzard smiled. "If i would have known it was you who wanted, i wouldnt have made such a fuss. go ahead, but remember, not to much, Moon." Moon smiled again and nodded. "Thanks Dad." Moon grabbed some of the herbs and turned to the others."Lets go." she said quietly.

(notice she said "dad" Wink )
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:48 pm

OMG O_0 WHERE ISH EVERYONE GOING!? Snowy said and went out of the cave and saw the Abomasnow and the other pokemon. OMG ILL TEACH U NOT TO BEAT UP MY FRIENDS! Snowy yelled and ran over to the Abomasnow and started slapping his leg pathetically. TAKE THAT AND THAT! said snowy
Sightless-Bird1
Sightless-Bird1

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

tiger looked at harvestmoon confused but didnt say anything and kept to him self rembering y he hated other pokemon so.....
Shadowless-Fox
Shadowless-Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Milo peeked an eye open to see that most of the pokemon had left. The eevee gave a confused frown. Where were they going? Why did they leave? Would they be back? Would they expect him to be gone by the time they gone back? Desiding not to take a chance he rose to his feet. With a flick of his tails he crept silently to the cave entrance and out into the blizzard.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 am

Peck looked confused at Moon. "you know him?" he asked confused. he then shrugged it off and walked back to the cave where he saw the eevee. "hey there." he said and smiled. "you're awake now. i'm glad. sorry of we have scared you. i'm Peck."
chili19
chili19

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:55 am

Moon turned and walked towards her cave. Blizzard had found her abandoned and raised her. now they were always helping one another out with things. Moon always concidered Blizzard as her dad. but blizzard hates unexpected compony. she pushed the thoughts out of her mind as she went to the back of her cave to restock everything.
Hawkstar888
Hawkstar888

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Milo jumped when Peck spoke. He looked up at him "N-no its ok. My names Milo". He dipped his head, still trembling.
Solarcharm
Solarcharm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum