Team Fantasme roleplay

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Team Fantasme roleplay

Post  Hawkstar888 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Harvest moon turned her head back to tiger. She felt her face grow red.
Hawkstar888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nina-chan5202 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:20 pm

"oy," said a gangar carrrying a uncounous kirla,"death is a scary thing" he walked in a placed the kirla on the floor."hey do you mind taking care of her caus eif she dies so will I" he closed his eyes fell over and vanished into tiny black particals which flew in to the kirla's mouth.

nina~
nina-chan5202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm

O__o WTF ....what just happened? asked Snowy clueless. Snowy put her paw on the kirlea. She has a fever and some frost bite. said Snowy looking seriously and it also seems she got in a fight.so umm theres two things we can do ( i think) we could either get this kirlea to snowpoint city or we can get some herbs i know of that are somewhere in the snow.(what was with that gengar anyway?) she thought

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Harbestmoon stared suprised at the kirla. as snowy talked she snapped back to life and stammered, "I've got herbs in the back! hold on!" she squezeed behind a hole in the wall to a little hidden room full of herbs. she found a blue leaf with a light blue stem. she grabbed one of those and a seed. she squeezed back through the hole and rushed over. she placed them in the kirlla's mouth and made her jaw chew. then she rubbed her throat until she swallowed. she sat down, closed her eyes and sighed. "That's all we cann do. the leaf was for the frost bite and any other injuries and the seed was to ease the pain."
Hawkstar888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Snowy stared at the houndour nervously.(she looks like she has some good strong muscles) she thought.Snowy felt a growl comeing from her throat. (calm down Snowy,she hasn't killed anyone yet) thought Snowy. ''so um Harvestmoon dont you have a pack''? asked Snowy while she checked the kirleas pulse.

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:21 pm

tiger just sat there wathcing and listening to everyone his tail twitching annoyed becuase everytime the houndour past him he felt like his stomic died and he didnt know y
Shadowless-Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nina-chan5202 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm

"nnn" said the kirla as try to move.

nina~
nina-chan5202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Harvestmoon turned to snowy. "I was kicked out for my ... differences." she frowned and turned to wait for the kirla to wake.
Hawkstar888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm

o im srry said Snowy. (maybe shes not as bad as I thought she was but ill still be a bit careful) Snowy thought. .the first thing the poor kirla saw was a big pair of eyes.ello my names Snowy XD whats urs? said Snowy loudly.

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:24 pm

the freezing storm had made it close to impossible to fly. it was already late in the evening and the storm didn't show any sign of stop. something hight up in the air came flying. it had obvious troubles and soon had to land. it was a small togetic. but, unlike other togetic's, this one happened to have a blue beak and brown horns on its head. it landed in a huge pile of snow and shook the snow out of its feathers and looked around for some place to fin shelter. it seemed, or thought it saw, some cave where many pokemon gathered in. slowly he, since the togetic was a he, walked slowly to the cave and saw all pokemon inside. slowly he stepped inside and looekd at them. "hello all. hope you don't mind that i stay here as well. it's not exactly flying weather outside." he said.
chili19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Harvestmoon turned to her next cave guest. "Come on in." she turned to everyone else. "I'm sleeping in the herb cave. if any other pokemon want to stay, they can, but i can clear more room if i sleep in the other part." she slunk into the cave, her heart missing a beat as she passed tiger again. she ignored the feeling as she squeezed through the hole to the other cave part. if more pokemon came there was room for about two more in there.
Hawkstar888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:49 pm

he nodded and looked at the somewhat odd gang inside the cave. the red houndur that had greeted him, a white zigzagoon, a kirlia with purple markings, a grey shinx, the two tailed eevee and the murkrow, that looked to be the one with most natural colours. but he saw that it too had something special over it. "hello those of you whom are awake. i'm Peck." he said very politely. this togetic was no youngling anymore.
chili19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:51 pm

im outta the room now )
Hawkstar888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Snowy felt nervous now that she couldn't see the houndour. ELLO XD MY NAMES SNOWY .yelled snowy with a lot of enthusiasm.

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Peck still saw her )

he looekd at the white zigzagoon. she was sure young. but he nodded. "hello Snowy. and whom might all the rest be?" he asked. he now noticed that the red houndur was gone and wondered why it had left and where it had left. "you are sure a colourfull gang." he said to the rest that was there. he didn't want to seem dumb or anything.
chili19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nina-chan5202 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:05 pm

kirla opened her eyes and struggled to get up

nina~
nina-chan5202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Harvest moon sighed as she layed down. she could tell by the looks snowy gave her that she didnt trust her. she started to wonder if the others didnt trust her either. she couldn't sleep so she sat up and dce towwaste timebbyceag her herb piles. IItt was boring but if they didnt feel safe with her around she'd stay here. they were her guests and she had to keep them happy.
Hawkstar888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Snowy sniffed the air.(Someones not very happy) she thought.Snowy wouldn't admit it but something inside her told her the houndour was sad. eh? Are u awake now? Snowy asked the Kirla.

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Peck looked toward the Kirlia. "hmm...young miss...maybe i could help you?" he said slowly as he walked over to her. he looked at her to see what could possibly be wrong with her. but since he was not a real doctor pokemon he just took one step back. "mind if i make a wish?" he asked her. he hoped he didn't scare anyone with his beak and brown horns as he raised his both arms in the air and staretd what looked like a Metronome yet it was not. it sparkled some around his arms as he wagged them. "just stay still and make a Wish." he told her.
chili19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightles on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 pm

oooooo sparkly said Snowy in wonder

Sightles

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarcharm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Finally Milo shuffled and opened an eye half way. He scolded himself for falling asleep surrounded by these strange pokemon. The walk through the snow must have tired him out. Glancing around carefully he notice there was 2 new pokemon. How did they get there? How long had he been asleep? Making a snap desition he closed his eye again and predended to be asleep. This tactic was usually the only way he could get information.
Solarcharm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkstar888 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Harvestmoon realized that she had no more of those seeds and the blue leafed plant anymore. she sighed and stood up. she squeezd through the hole and exited the cave and said, "I'll be right back."
Hawkstar888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sightless-Bird1 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 pm

but its not good to go outside in the middle of dark :O.said Snowy (wait why do I even care)thought Snowy suddenly
Sightless-Bird1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowless-Fox on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

tiger suddenly jumped in front of harvestmoon " ill go u stay" he said as his stomic starts to turn "i played and learned from the medician elder in..my old pack...so just tell me what u need and ill get it" tiger said plainly as hes stomic twisted and turned
Shadowless-Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chili19 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 am

Peck healed the kirlia with Wish and then looked around at the rest of the gang again. he noticed the houndur and shinx and saw that they didn't really get along that well. but he knew that interfeare with that might be dangeorus so he stayed out of it. instead he turned to the zigzagoon. but she was so sleepy already that he just didn't want to disturb her either. he did the only thing he could do. sat back to one of the walls in the cave and just looekd at the rest of the pokemon in there.
chili19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next